我要啦免费统计

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Free MW2 10th prestige lobby? Xbox 360.?

I’m tired of being like a 4th prestige or whatever, and it’s not I’ll play MW2 long enough to get 10th prestige with all the OMA-Danger Close cool cats noob tubing constantly. So is anyone hosting a free 10th lobby tomorrow? The 31st. If you’re legit and invite me and stuff I’ll actually send you a code for MSP once I get some. Which will be this weekend ;)
Message me on here or email or something, I’ll send you my GT.
And before you all go “ZOMG HAXX YOU SUKK!!!!!11!!1!!” uhm. About 10% *IF THAT* of the 10 prestige people on MW2 are legit, and most aren’t. So who cares anymore, right? I’m only doing it for the extra classes anyway.

Whats the point..your will still get owned,by 1 prestige players..LOL

Can i get sued for this?

Ok well first off im 12 and today on xbox 360 i told this other stuiped kid that i would get him 10th prestige so his dad went out and got him a 1600 and i put it on my account and he’s saying his dad is gonna take me to court if i dont give it back i mean i have another msp code i just bought but i wanna know for sure before giving him it. Also if this helps he gave me the code i didnt hack it or anything i just said 1600 for 10th lobby he sent me code.

To answer your question, yes, you and your parents can get sued. In reality, however, it was likely an idle threat. That does not mean that you should not do the right thing and give the kid whatever it is that you promised to give him. The reality is that if you start jerking people around now, you are going to find out later that nobody trusts you. Trust is the most valuable asset that you can ever have in life. That is why people who are untrustworthy are often described as worthless. I am sure you will do what is right because you are not worthless.

Good luck!

Free Unlimited Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 [ In-Depth Tutorial ] Codes AND Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment